• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Feeling sad and worried!

The past couple of days have been a rollercoaster of emotions. Freddie has been so up and down and yesterday morning he needed to see uncle Simon again. After some sub cut fluids and some injectable gut motility drugs, he started to eat a little again and although he's still not eating as well as normal, he's behaving much more like the old Freddie! I think I am going to move the boys back to their normal big cage today, as they've been in the small hospital cage, in my kitchen, since Freddie's surgery. Alfonso has been an absolute star, looking after his little mate, but also enjoying all the extra food that has been offered, to tempt Freddie to eat!

@furryfriends (TEAS) I hope Freddie is still doing well. I have just sent a little donation by paypal.
Thank you so much! He's doing okay, although his appetite isn't great. I am trying to top him up with syringe food, but it's a battle. I have to hold him up onto my chest and wedge his head between my boobs, if I am to stand a chance of getting any syringe food in. He seems fairly bright and lively though. We are wondering if the Zithromax is impacting his appetite, but he needs a full course, as we can't risk the abscess refilling. I know he's feeling a little better as he and Alfonso are winding each other up and arguing over the beds!

Thank you so much! He's doing okay, although his appetite isn't great. I am trying to top him up with syringe food, but it's a battle. I have to hold him up onto my chest and wedge his head between my boobs, if I am to stand a chance of getting any syringe food in. He seems fairly bright and lively though. We are wondering if the Zithromax is impacting his appetite, but he needs a full course, as we can't risk the abscess refilling. I know he's feeling a little better as he and Alfonso are winding each other up and arguing over the beds!
If you need any fiberplex, you know who to message 👍

So sorry for your recent losses, hope Freddie continues to improve, you work miracles for these poorly piggies! Sent a little donation yesterday via paypal x

Huge thanks to everyone who has sent donations, or have set up a regular donation. You are all amazing and we couldn't do what we do, without you all! I am really hoping that our Christmas event will be a big success, as we need to top up the bank account, so we can continue helping these 'extra special' piggies. I will be writing a cheque for the vets tomorrow, for just short of £1,400, so that will be leaving a huge dent in our bank balance!

So pleased to hear they are arguing, I feel once they start to bicker they are turning a corner! Come on Freddie get well soon. X

Back