• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Feisty Guinea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candice Warner

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So this year we brought little Nutmeg (see my profile picture) and my oldest guinea Snowy (no prizes for guessing which guinea pig it is) was fine with the fact that there was a youngster wandering round the hutch, but now recently Snowy has been very fiesty. For example when Nutmeg is in a pipe munching in food Snowy will run into the pipe and nip Nutmeg's bottom causing her to squeak loudly and run out of the pipe. Then a couple of minutes later Snowy goes back to her normal self. Does anyone know why she does this? She has been doing this for a few months now. Any ideas on preventing this?

My two male guinea pigs have recently started chasing each other around their cage. It goes on for a long time. No actual fighting or biting as of yet but they just wont stop.
They're both around a year old as far as i know. Do they need to be separated or do they need to work it out for themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back