• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Feisty Sow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pig in the city

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
So silver lost her dear friend Miley and her brother Shawn in the last month.
She has always lived in a group and l had no trouble bonding her to Miley and Shawn.
I tried her first with Stuart, no chance, she hated him, nipped him and pulled his fur out.
Then l tried her with gentle Joey and his 2 girls, she was ok with Joey but hated the girls!
Third time lucky with Timmy, so far, so good. What a madam, she knows what she wants!

WP_20150107_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pig in the city

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
They do look good together. Interestingly, Timmy looks a bit like Shawn. She obviously has a type she likes!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Poor girl to have lost her family so suddenly! :( Glad that she has finally found a husboar to her liking... :wub:

Tell me about finicky sows! I wouldn't have five groups if I didn't have so many piggies who won't submit to anypig else, but are very happy to lord it over others... :mal:

pig in the city

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Yes she is quite a handful! They are still together and munching timothy hay peacefully. Lets hope it lasts!

Freela

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm glad she's found someone that she likes! Pigs not getting along with new friends was always my worst nightmare when trying to bond after the loss of a companion. So far we've been lucky, but that's because Sundae is the most subservient guinea pig in the world! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.