• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fell in love with a boy.......what will the girls think.....

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
so saw a newly neutered boar at a rescue... 18 months old....i had the mad idea that he might like to come live here with 3 crazy girls!

I sent them a message to see if he is available and he isn't doing well after his operation, which was just a week ago, so it's touch and go!

Can't stop thinking about him now....... I really hope he pulls through and that he might be able to come live with us!

Oh poor chap. Let’s hope he recovers and gets to date your ladies in a few weeks when he is safe.
me too.... not sure how dating works for the boys and girls but i know he needs to be safe so its a few weeks yet.. fingers crossed x

Please do insist on waiting until he is 6 weeks post neuter before meeting the girls. I know some rescues can be pushy about trying to date them earlier than 6 weeks but it really isn’t worth the risk. Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery x

Please do insist on waiting until he is 6 weeks post neuter before meeting the girls. I know some rescues can be pushy about trying to date them earlier than 6 weeks but it really isn’t worth the risk. Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery x
Oh no dont worry, I won't be arranging anything until the 6 weeks... he cant come before the 6 weeks! Xx

Sadly.. the little fella didn't make it.... it wasn't meant to be 😪 I feel gutted and I only saw a photo of him...

Oh no that's so sad, poor little chap, how awful when you were planning a happy future for him :( sending hugs x
I know.... he was previously living with 5 boys...... he was already part of ours in my head - i know that sounds silly but i could really imagine him here!

Now, I am torn, do i actively look for another one or just leave it.... :hmm:

Aw thats not silly at all, once you see them and start planning for them its so hard if it doesnt happen :(
There are however ever so many lonely unwanted little boars (and big boars!) in rescues who have failed to bond with other boars through no fault of their own... maybe you could contact a few rescues and see what lonely boars they have waiting for a home or in the process of being neutered, just in case...?
I'm a big fan of husboars, they do add a very different and funny social dynamic to a group of girls! :)

Aw thats not silly at all, once you see them and start planning for them its so hard if it doesnt happen :(
There are however ever so many lonely unwanted little boars (and big boars!) in rescues who have failed to bond with other boars through no fault of their own... maybe you could contact a few rescues and see what lonely boars they have waiting for a home or in the process of being neutered, just in case...?
I'm a big fan of husboars, they do add a very different and funny social dynamic to a group of girls! :)
I agree. I have my first husboar and he has two wifelets and I love his rumbling when they come near him 💕

This one was at a rescue, I wouldnt go anywhere else for one.... I will begin my search!

Back