• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fellow Supernatural Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Furry Godmother

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
How are you finding series 9, if you've only just now had the chance to watch it - haven't watched this weeks yet but will do tonight! :D

Here's a video I found a few years ago, if you haven't seen it, it is hilarious.

I love it so much! Am so happy its back :-) gotta love them all...such a funny program with so much emotion/ drama. Deff one of my fave shows! Love Dean and Sam and the rest of the gang x

I just looked at tickets for the Asylum 14, as I completely forgot about it, and it's all sold out, boo :(
But yes, it is amazing, probably the only series I watch now, oh and the Big Bang Theory - need my Sheldon fix, gotta buy everything else on DVD to catch up (The Mentalist, Bones, Criminal Minds)
I know they're all awesome, Cas is so cute at the moment bless him not he's lost his powers! D:! <3

Ive only watched the first two episodes D: ... I actually brought the DVD just before it came on TV, but I haven't watch it yet! I need too get a move on!

Ive gotta admit, I've muched preferred the earlier seasons and I'm missing Bobby way too much!:(

I do love how we get the occasional visit from him in some episodes though!
I need too watch season 9 quickly and catch up!
The walking dead starts Monday though and although it's only on once a week, it takes up most of my life when it's on because I love it so much D: so I need to make time for supernatural!

I just looked at tickets for the Asylum 14, as I completely forgot about it, and it's all sold out, boo :(
But yes, it is amazing, probably the only series I watch now, oh and the Big Bang Theory - need my Sheldon fix, gotta buy everything else on DVD to catch up (The Mentalist, Bones, Criminal Minds)
I know they're all awesome, Cas is so cute at the moment bless him not he's lost his powers! D:! <3

I went to two of those in Birmingham a few years back ... Made me realise how popular the show is and how strong the fan base is!

Sounds good! It's very expensive though ;o!

I know! I didnt even have a full time job when I went. The cost of tickets, train fares, the hotel, eating ... Lived on cheese toasties and subways for the weekend. Although I personally think the cost of photos and meets was a bit of a rip off!

I know! I didnt even have a full time job when I went. The cost of tickets, train fares, the hotel, eating ... Lived on cheese toasties and subways for the weekend. Although I personally think the cost of photos and meets was a bit of a rip off!
Didn't seen you get much for your money especially as the 3 main people you have to pay extra to see now I think, if I read it right? Plus accommodation? I couldn't afford it hahaha!

Didn't seen you get much for your money especially as the 3 main people you have to pay extra to see now I think, if I read it right? Plus accommodation? I couldn't afford it hahaha!

When I went it was £95 for the basic but now £107? I would rather spend that on my Guinea pigs

When I went it was £95 for the basic but now £107? I would rather spend that on my Guinea pigs
Yup :/
Couldn't afford it even if I wanted to haha!
Same, then again all my money goes on them :D

Yup :/
Couldn't afford it even if I wanted to haha!
Same, then again all my money goes on them :D

When I went the main guy was Misha but I can see why they've upped it for the main main guys. Have to pay for them... And now you have to pay for both halls! So it's £107 x2!

As much I love Sam and Dean, I could never justify spending that on meeting them...never mind just to see them from afar! I'll just stick to watching it at home and get the OH to do manly Dean voice from time to time haha!

To be honest it's not really worth it... You'll get a signature and quick chat and you have to put up with the mega fans who follow them everywhere... And the annoying questions too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back