Arthur

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What sweeties x) gorgeous piggles drool

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
You have a lovely bunch with some real stunners there! My favourite is Nippa with her wonderful markings.

Reaction score
You have a lovely bunch with some real stunners there! My favourite is Nippa with her wonderful markings.
nippa was giving to me cos the person who had her didnt wanna both with her any more :-(

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
awwwwwwwwww...................oh ohhhhhh she's seen them she's KERPLUNKED! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .....................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ....................mummy wakey wakey!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ............................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .......................o.................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ....................oh my.....................GULP.................so cute..................lovely...........................adorable.......................
sweeeeeeeeeet....................kissable ones......................pinkalicious............and a hint of two toned?...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS AND TOOFIES ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh gosh they're all so gorgeous drool
ooooh who's the grey butt with Nippa (would it be one of the bun mini's?) :)
loving Arthur's toofie cage grab........and then Aslan snooooozing............awwwwwww ickle Sheep x)

Reaction score
the little chin bum belongs to a 5 day old piggie from a rescue mum, i have around 14 small baby pigs all from rescue mums atthe moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.