• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fickle Creature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roclibrarian

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just cleaned the pigs cage out. They have a new forage box from pets at home, with some extra readigrass sprinkled on top. 2 types of hay in the litter box. Dried dandelions in one bowl, guinea pig pellets in another.
All this choice and what is Luna eating? The one bit of newspaper which is sticking up in the litter tray :no:
*sighs*

:))
I feel your pain! I once gave the boys load of fresh hay. Comet decided he'd rather eat a chunk of apple left over from the night before that I hadn't noticed before

My boys are like that, it's all about the cardboard box!

I can't really complain though because I was the same when I was a kid. *gets present out of box, spends next 5 days playing with the box*

Typical lol. At the moment I am trying to get my two to eat the Burgess timothy hay I got them which they used to love but now hate but I have five bags of the stuff and it was expensive. So i put the burgess out with the cheap meadow hay i bought them which they sniff at and wont touch thinking if theres the choice between the burgess and rubbish meadow hay they would eat the burgess. Nope they suddenly love the cheap meadow hay they used to despise now :hb:

All of my girls love to eat newspaper. They physically dig up in the hay tray just to get to the newspaper. They also went through a phase of digging up the fleece to eat the puppy pads underneath. They now can't have puppy pads in the top of the hutch.
They are so naughty but we can't help but love them and their silly little ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back