Finally A Fleecy Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbiS

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A year ago I made cuddle cups and snuggle sacks for Toby & Barney and since then I have bought 2 fleecy hideys and another cuddle cup but they just refuse to use them - they are now just in the hutch for decoration! I found some left over fleece and wadding yesterday and so decided to give it one last attempt. I made a puffy fleecy pad and put it in one of their favourite spots on the carpet. They refused to go on it yesterday although they seemed interested. Overnight and this morning I put it in their hutch and they acted as if it was toxic. Just before lunchtime I had them both out for cuddles and I put the pad on my lap and then put the pad back on the carpet. I wasn't holding out much hope but then I just looked over and it seems Toby has figured it out - and judging by that chooken I think he quite likes it!

Aww that's adorable! Glad they have finally figure it out! One chilled out piggy :)

That's so sweet! Sometimes piggies can be so conservative in their tastes, but I'm glad that at last your efforts seem to be appreciated!

Lol. Wee souls. They probably just took a while to get used to the fleece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back