Finally, A Way To Watch The Pigs Wherever I Am!

Danielle Smith

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well, I splashed out with my birthday money... on an IP webcam! I'm now thinking I need three of them, one for each herd :drool: (especially given the new living arrangements which I'll hopefully be able to update you on at the end of this weekend).

For now, I can watch Team Big (Flubs, Fudge, Tablet, and Toffee) on my phone and in my web browser. You can also just about catch Team Small to the right (Tubs, Tamika, and Fey). Team Tiny (Quint and Flash) are on the table above. This is brilliant, it's like having them in our study/living room again :yahoo:.

For those of you who want to try capture the cam "live", log in with username "guest" and no password here. Otherwise, check out below :wub:.

0tpPZCHl.jpg

Oh, and yes, Fudge's hair is really short (#2 this weekend past). She can't stand having long hair, gets very scurfy and itchy, and hates hates hates being brushed... so clipped short it is. With a lion's mane, because it's hilarious. :))

Don't have any extra money to splurge right now, but I'd love one in the future! The two way audio sounds like fun, I'd love to hear how it works when you try it. :)

Well, I splashed out with my birthday money... on an IP webcam! I'm now thinking I need three of them, one for each herd :drool: (especially given the new living arrangements which I'll hopefully be able to update you on at the end of this weekend).

For now, I can watch Team Big (Flubs, Fudge, Tablet, and Toffee) on my phone and in my web browser. You can also just about catch Team Small to the right (Tubs, Tamika, and Fey). Team Tiny (Quint and Flash) are on the table above. This is brilliant, it's like having them in our study/living room again :yahoo:.

For those of you who want to try capture the cam "live", log in with username "guest" and no password here. Otherwise, check out below :wub:.

0tpPZCHl.jpg
My daughter gave me her CCTV but no idea how I get it through my phone?.

Love this thread. Now I want a Guinea pig CCTV camera of my very own.
Loving the night view @Flutterby, could you also post the link to the one you brought, would be very interested.

I have been thinking of replacing mine as after a year it's starting to get a bit flaky. It was only £15 from China so I've had my money's worth. I'll take a look at these.

Here you go :)

We’re struggling with the one we’ve been given as videos Ive watched don’t show How to connect to phone and whether it can be used with Android or just iPhone. Also said can use IPad but how?.. I’m such a techie freaked out person! Hubby useless with tech stuff!

We’re struggling with the one we’ve been given as videos Ive watched don’t show How to connect to phone and whether it can be used with Android or just iPhone. Also said can use IPad but how?.. I’m such a techie freaked out person! Hubby useless with tech stuff!

Have you got the same one as me? The one I have linked had clear instructions and we've got it working on both our phones and my laptop. On both Iphone and Android it uses the CamHi app.

Have you got the same one as me? The one I have linked had clear instructions and we've got it working on both our phones and my laptop. On both Iphone and Android it uses the CamHi app.
No. It’s a MVpower that my daughter didn’t need any more! I’ll try that app and if no luck will go on to Amazon yet again!, Thanks again for helping!

No luck! Cam hi on phone asking for scan code or lan or wireless installation and not connecting to any! Giving up!

I want a piggy cam. To spy on them. Also I want an alarm that will tell me if there vital signs dip, or they start fighting. Also one in the hall to see if the dogs are barking.

Back