• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Find piggies are a little lazy about food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catherine

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My trio make me laugh so much, they have their H4P Meadow hay all over the floor of the cage which they will happily eat constantly.

They also have American Timothy which is bright green and a real sweet smelling treat hay, when I put a handful of this on the floor they go nuts and polish it all up within a matter of minutes. The same for INGS but not to quite the same extent.

I cleaned them out yesterday, covered the floor in Meadow again and put some American Timothy in a treat ball and a loo roll, and some INGS in a treat cube. They ran straight over to the treat hays, sniffed them, decided they were too much effort and sat and nibbled the boring meadow rolleyes the nommy hay is still sat there uneaten, and probably will be til I sprinkle it on the floor!

My bunnies however will demolish the treat hay inside a treat ball/cube within minutes and then move to the less interesting hay.

Lazy pigglies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back