Fingers crossed for Wilf!

munchmonster

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Its been just over 2 weeks since my beautiful Millie left us for the rainbow bridge. I miss her so much and so does Wilf, he is very quiet and stays in his hidey most of the time. I give him lots of cuddles and he will sit on my shoulder to have snacks but his zest for life isn't the same. BUT I hopefully have some good news for him as I am taking him to a wonderful rescue to have a date with a girl piggie and hope to bring her back to her forever home. I am very excited and will keep you all posted after our visit on Wednesday ...

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Wishing you both all the very best for Wednesday. I really hope it works out and they take a liking to each other. I’ll be waiting with baited breath ☺

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Its been just over 2 weeks since my beautiful Millie left us for the rainbow bridge. I miss her so much and so does Wilf, he is very quiet and stays in his hidey most of the time. I give him lots of cuddles and he will sit on my shoulder to have snacks but his zest for life isn't the same. BUT I hopefully have some good news for him as I am taking him to a wonderful rescue to have a date with a girl piggie and hope to bring her back to her forever home. I am very excited and will keep you all posted after our visit on Wednesday ...
Fingers crossed that Wilf will fall in love again and get his sparkle back! I always find the transformation of a bereaved piggy amazing and just so heart-warming!