• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

finished sketch of "piggy-topia"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So this is what "piggy-topia" will look like when its finished! each level will have a ramp and the 2nd and 3rd levels will open with double doors at the front.

the 1st level is nearly complete but the rest will be built as time goes on and attached when we are ready.
What do you think?

5381865202_9b356a166b.jpg
[/IMG]

I love it but please do remember with more piggies, you will more than likely have more vet bills.

When pigs get ill it can be costly, don't get caught out. :).

looks good - but what you gonna use on floors ?
How you will serviced it ?
Floors need to be removable to be able to clean them and when I build mine ''Piggy-topia'' the biggest problem was type of floors.

It looks very good, provided they use the ramps and they are not too steep.

thanks all!

We are going to first seal the wood with 3 different types of paint/sealant (all animal friendly) and then put chloroplast down or something similar. thats what i have covering their current home. Then fleece on top (using newspaper/towels underneath. Ive got that for their home at the mo and its so quick and simple to change/clear out.

I know it will be a lot of work to keep clean and all, but i used to have 4 rats and 14 mice all at the same time and i managed with all their cages etc so i have no worries about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back