First baby grew up

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilgalnatalie

Biscuit's turned 1, sad thing it is though I'm sort of happy, because the teenaged years have got to be the worse. Since biscuit turned 1 i noticed a change in her, all her mood swings are gone and she enjoys spending time with smidge. :) Biscuit still has her moments, and i worked out her bday was a couple of weeks back which made me a bit upset because i missed it!. We got biscuit has a 10 week old baby piggy, she seemed so timid with her younger friend Coco. Coco and biscuit grew up together. She was never the leader of the group and she never will be. She seemed to keep herself to herself quite alot so she never put up much of a fight. Coco battled against Smidge when he arrived for the crown! And Coco won. But after Coco passed away Smidge became leader. When Biscuit headed into her teens, she was always in her mood with someone. But when she got older, she became the target for the two males Smidge and Georgy and a female rolemodel to fluffly.
;D Biscuits grew up alot over the summer months. And though she missed Coco dearly, she still is growing up on her own!

Thanks 4 looking
:)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Awwww, how lovely to read.

Did you know that a guinea pig year (birthday) is every 14 months not 12? ;) ;)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
A guinea pig's year is 14 months, you know like 1 year for a dog equals 7 dog years? ;)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
kellyandpiggies said:
A guinea pig's year is 14 months, you know like 1 year for a dog equals 7 dog years? ;)

Where did you learn that? :-\

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Have known that for years! :) PLUS it was one of the questions on the early quizes.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Numerous research.

Right now I can't find the evidence, but I promise I never made it up :)

michellemuffin

Reaction score
so if i say dobbys birthday is 3 years in our years he is 3 years 6 months is that right? i asked this question a few weeks back and no one answered I dont think, now i know why you were'nt around Kelly I believe you! one of those strange but true facts I expect

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
yeah, technically! Most animals do not go by human years.

Whether others believeor not is their opinion - just saying what I know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.