First experience with boar glue.....

Nattzzz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My baby Guinea pig jinx got boar glue from the boys all over his back and butt.... I don’t know what to do. I cut the big chunks off but I can’t get it all off... what do I do?

Julie M

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Like @Swissgreys says you've sometimes got to wait for it to grow out or wear off. One time my Alby got his whole bum boar glued on from Fudge poor little Alby had to look like he had a badly gelled hair do for a month. :xd:

ThePiggieHouse

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My REW has patches on his back and sides... it's not nice but it does wear off. I tend to spritz with Piggie safe animal shampoo and rub gently with a soft cloth and brush out.
I need to sort Cosmo-polo he had Oranges yesterday and he has an orange vampire mush and looks a bit odd lol

Tigermoth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They are grim. My girl was in season yesterday so the boy (neutered obvs) spent a happy morning humping her. All fine except he would mount, do his thing and then lick her bits! So he had a slightly crispy face. No piggy kisses for him from mefor a while I think!

Nattzzz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Try not to worry.
In time it will simply grow out or wear off.
As long as it isn't bothering him then it is fine to leave it.
Welocme to the happy world of boars :))
Lol thank you. I wasn’t sure if I could leave it on him. I was very scared when I first saw it lol. Thought he had wet tail and got his bedding stuck to it, but nope.

Nattzzz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Like @Swissgreys says you've sometimes got to wait for it to grow out or wear off. One time my Alby got his whole bum boar glued on from Fudge poor little Alby had to look like he had a badly gelled hair do for a month. :xd:
Lol! I’m just worried if he gets it in his nose, anywhere else now is fine with me.

Nattzzz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m yet to have my first experience of it, which must I say I’m very grateful about! :eek::))
Oh boy... it’s going to shock you at first. That’s what I get for leaving the Room and watching my show for 30 minutes! I could’ve caught it early on and got it all out.

Nattzzz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My REW has patches on his back and sides... it's not nice but it does wear off. I tend to spritz with Piggie safe animal shampoo and rub gently with a soft cloth and brush out.
I need to sort Cosmo-polo he had Oranges yesterday and he has an orange vampire mush and looks a bit odd lol
LOL! I love the face of white guinea pigs after snacking on oranges or bell peppers. Cute little stained mouths.

Nattzzz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They are grim. My girl was in season yesterday so the boy (neutered obvs) spent a happy morning humping her. All fine except he would mount, do his thing and then lick her bits! So he had a slightly crispy face. No piggy kisses for him from mefor a while I think!
Omg 😂 yeah I don’t think I would kiss him either!