• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

First lawn trip for the Tribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday, the ground was finally warm and dry enough on my lawn to make one first hour long trip onto the fresh grass.

It must have been the first time for Tani and Caron, but they took their clues from their friends. Hywel was clearly in his element! The inveterate beggars were back, and even Taffy remembered that you could come up to the mesh for a little extra!

Here is a video clip of the furry locusts in ful munch:

And here is a slidehsow with the best snaps from later on and in between keeping the beggars happy:

(Please click on the pictures)

Thank you for sharing x)

Its always lovely to see happy piggies munching away.

The Pictures are superb, very expressive photogenic adorable tribe you have x>>

Brilliant, it's lovely watching them munching away on the grass now the weather is beginning to improve.:)

Thanks for posting those, really enjoy seeing pictures of your tribe.

I love the way Ceri pushed their way to the front to be fed at the mesh! They seemed to be really enjoying the sunny weather and all that lovely grass!

gorgeous piggies, they certainly look to be enjoying themselves! Mine went out for the first time this year yesterday its good that the weather is picking up!

That's wonderful. Hywel was really going for it wasn't he.

I loooove Ceri. Found my favourite :))
Although Hafina comes a close 2nd..!

WHee thankyou sooooo much for warning us, but silly mummy she sat and looked...stared......drooooled :)) and then went KERPLUNK! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP.......................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ..................... ok mummy please wake up!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ....------------------

SIGH.......i just knew it!
Nexyyyyyyyy it didn't work, i told you whee'd need the machine!
Oh heck Velvey i was just hoping ...... rolleyes

Right i best get down to some serious tinkering here.......may need some help.......

TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEET WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF ........hey there Onyx you need our help again? :)

Yes guys as you can see we have a HUGE problem @)

oh oh oh i'll fly up to the top and check it out for you Onyx........FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP........... All is ok up here Onyx!

TO BE CONTINUED...................

I'll help with the tools Onyx, i can help hold down the lever too !

OK guys well done, i just need to do a bit more tinkering.......

TAP TAP TAP TAP HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER BANG BANG BANG CRANK CRANK CRANK

ahhh i have it..........right go get Velvey..............

VELVET WE READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OH thanks Bella and Tommy .............. alright on the count of THREE

ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ......................... PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ...........................o.............PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ...................oh my.........GULP.....................feeling woozy again ...............PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ..........ah thanks ..........................so many...................lovely...................handsome ones...................girlie ones......................kissable ones..................adorable...............boooootiful..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS AND TOOFIES ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Your piggies are so cute. x) Wish I had a garden, too. I think, my piggies would enjoy being outside.

Your piggies are so cute. x) Wish I had a garden, too. I think, my piggies would enjoy being outside.

Youn can try to grow grass in trays on your window sill or balcony!

They are all beautiful and obviously enjoying the lovely grass. Although we shouldn't have favourites lol Telyn is my favourite out of your tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back