• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

First piggie passing

Danashley

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Today we buried our 1year old piggie Hazel. She was one of our first piggies along with her sister Bigwig. IMG_20200410_171355.jpgShe sadly crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday after living with upper respitory issues and then lost her ability to use her back legs.

We have many fond memories of Hazel as she was usually the most active and the loudest of our Guineas. She always loved floor and garden time, popcorning along the wide open areas looking for food that we had hidden.

We're currently researching plants with Hazel in the name to plant where she is buried. If anyone has any ideas, I am open to them.

Rip Hazel IMG_20200626_183617.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. Popcorn free over that rainbow bridge Hazel ❤️❤️

Today we buried our 1year old piggie Hazel. She was one of our first piggies along with her sister Bigwig. View attachment 147695She sadly crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday after living with upper respitory issues and then lost her ability to use her back legs.

We have many fond memories of Hazel as she was usually the most active and the loudest of our Guineas. She always loved floor and garden time, popcorning along the wide open areas looking for food that we had hidden.

We're currently researching plants with Hazel in the name to plant where she is buried. If anyone has any ideas, I am open to them.

Rip Hazel
View attachment 147694

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful girl that had sadly such a short time in the world - but thanks to you one that was filled with love and happiness as could be!

As to plants - a shrub like witch hazel for stunning winter flowering colour and autumn leaves (hamamelis mollis or intermedia)?
1594320893233.png1594320844423.png

Shrub rose 'Hazel Le Rougetel'
1594321227488.png

Fuchsia 'Hazel' would be more for a pot, I guess.
1594321121190.png

I hope that this helps you to commemorate gorgeous Hazel?

I’m so sorry. Hazel was a beauty. Sleep tight sweet girl.

So sorry that you lost your beautiful Hazel.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

I’m so sorry you lost her, she was beautiful.
Sleep tight little Hazel xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. ❤
Popcorn free over the rainbow bridge beautiful Hazel. 🌈

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful girl that had sadly such a short time in the world - but thanks to you one that was filled with love and happiness as could be!

As to plants - a shrub like witch hazel for stunning winter flowering colour and autumn leaves (hamamelis mollis or intermedia)?
View attachment 147700View attachment 147699

Shrub rose 'Hazel Le Rougetel'
View attachment 147703

Fuchsia 'Hazel' would be more for a pot, I guess.
View attachment 147701

I hope that this helps you to commemorate gorgeous Hazel?
Wow, great suggestions. Thank you

I am so sorry you have lost your stunning little lady. What a sweetie, please be gentle to yourself, grief is unkind so take tim to remind yourself what a amazing life you gave her. Big hugs x

sleep well little girl

RIP Hazel
x x

I’m a little late too, but so sorry you’ve lost Hazel x
Sleep tight little lady x

Corkscrew Hazel in a pot looks lovely on a patio, has lovely catkins in spring and curly branches. I’ve had one for around 20 years and it’s about 2 foot in height.
1595345330788.jpeg

Back