• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

First time ever :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I forgot to feed my guinea pigs this evening. I felt awful.

They get fed morning and evening and in nearly 2 years I haven't ever forgotten before. But today was my daughter's 5th birthday party and everything was a bit topsy turvy. And then I just remembered 5 minutes ago that they hadn't had their tea :'(

I felt so awful that I opened a new bag of kale as a treat and added in a few grapes too. Plus I filled up their hay rack for the second time today, which I wouldn't normally do as they are already very fat boys ::)

They looked very resentful too.......poor little things.

ha ha i did that this morning they usually get their veggies at about 9 everything went wrong today and they didn't get them till 12 i felt awful they looked at me as if they hated me!

I forget sometimes. They normally get the veg in the morning but there is times when if finally sit down (around 9pm) and i think, oh i never did do the veg this morning. The normally remind me by wheeking at the cage. xx

they have their ways to make you feel guilty but staring at you with those big eyes ::) ::) ::) have never forgotten to feed mine as they are indoor girls so they always let me know when ever i am 5 minutes late by squeaking at the slightest sound O0 my girls may get fed late if things pop up but so far have never forgotten to fed them, they would never let me ;D ;D ;D :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

When you have a family you can run late especially with parties. As long as they get their grub when you remember. Haha bet they loved the kale and grapes! :)

I forget sometimes too :embarassed: my piggies dont mind though - they have told me as they get extras anyway ;D

My piggies dont give me the chance to forget! I feed them first thing in the morning, I can hear them wheeking when I am walking down the stairs. If I am later in feeding them like on the weekends, the give me a real hard time! :laugh:

Aw - we've all done it! Mine always look a bit confused when that happens and give half-hearted wheeks as if to say 'huh!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back