Fleece Advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetSkii

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have recently switched my bedding to fleece and all is going well. My pigs love it.

So i was wondering if anyone knew any good sites to buy fleece furniture. I really want to get some cuddley houses but have no idea where to look.

Also I am determined to keep the fleece as hayless as possible. So i am also wondering what people use to like catch or hold the hay in. Like a litter tray? Or a lunch box? I want something that the pigs can access easily and enjoy but also contain the hay well.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Etsy have a fantastic range of sellers that do fleece products too :D

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I have recently switched my bedding to fleece and all is going well. My pigs love it.

So i was wondering if anyone knew any good sites to buy fleece furniture. I really want to get some cuddley houses but have no idea where to look.

Also I am determined to keep the fleece as hayless as possible. So i am also wondering what people use to like catch or hold the hay in. Like a litter tray? Or a lunch box? I want something that the pigs can access easily and enjoy but also contain the hay well.
I use a hay rack made form C&C grids bent, with a litter tray underneath. This seems to catch most of the hay.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That reminds me, you have to be careful with what hay rack you use, c&c grids are usually ok, but this hay rack please be wary of, it's the ones that fold up and sit on a hutch door, someone's piggy got tangled in it and died :(

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
That reminds me, you have to be careful with what hay rack you use, c&c grids are usually ok, but this hay rack please be wary of, it's the ones that fold up and sit on a hutch door, someone's piggy got tangled in it and died :(
i have one of those and am too scared to use it since reading that a bit ago...

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
i use a litter tray and they don't get hay everywhere... every now and then they will drag a bit over the cage but not a lot... i am going to make a hay bag too soon.. x

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I use litter trays with bedding and meadow hay in.Use c&c grids bent over and bent at the ends for Timothy hay over the litter trays.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I don't knot what I'd do without my C&C made hay racks, mine go through a lot of hay and without their size I feared they would run out of hay before I got home from work!

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't knot what I'd do without my C&C made hay racks, mine go through a lot of hay and without their size I feared they would run out of hay before I got home from work!
I use c&c hay racks too, it gives a lot of reassurance none of that hay will go dirty and run out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.