• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fleece / Cage Liners

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's who I was going to go with, but she's closed for at least 2 months. I will still place an order but I may need some in the meantime x

Oohh any idea when that will be delivered? Has anyone else used ziggy or hammocky hammocks? xx

not sure because they've been waiting for a new delivery of the fleece pattern i want, so hopefully that will arrive this week, and then the liners are made within 10days i think. i've heard good things about them on here in the past so decided to give them a try. will update when it arrives :)

I have washed them so many times and they still look great, and I have no problems with smell in the cage either and they dry so quickly once washed - what more can I say! :) though I am sure others are great too, I keep going back for more :lol!:

My liners were from ziggies piggies too. I love them. However ive shrunk one set of mine. As I washed them at a 60 degree wash oops. :doh: Nothing to do with quality etc. just me being clumsy. Lol.

Thanks for the great responses guys. I've got to order my new cage first, after the trauma of the last few days and having to say goodbye to both Smokey and Diesel (one of my puddy cats).....I'm holding fire rushing into anything too soon x

I've bought from Ziggy's and my guinea pig pals, all washed on 60 degrees, my guinea pig pals didn't shrink, two out of the Ziggy liners did, the ones that did shrink were the same material design, don't know if that would make any difference, we've had to wash ours on high for various reasons. The lady from Ziggy's is a lovely person, very accommodating, she let me order a week in advance and would send the liners as soon as I paid her. The other one is lovely too but is very busy hence me buying from Ziggy's in the end. I would buy from both again because fleece shrinking should be expected with the amount of times they are washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back