• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fleece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalLover

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So would this type of fleece be sutible for my piggies would it absorb everything? I'm going to put two layers of these fleece balnkets and news paper under.

image.jpg image.jpg

Hi :) from what I can see, the fleece you've chosen looks fine :) it isn't the fleece that absorbs the moisture - the fleece wicks the moisture away to the absorbent layer underneath, keeping the top of the fleece dry. Newspaper isn't enough unfortunately - I use newspaper then towels, then double fleece. I hope this helps!

Hi :) from what I can see, the fleece you've chosen looks fine :) it isn't the fleece that absorbs the moisture - the fleece wicks the moisture away to the absorbent layer underneath, keeping the top of the fleece dry. Newspaper isn't enough unfortunately - I use newspaper then towels, then double fleece. I hope this helps!
So if i put two layers of this in there cage would it be enough to put towels under it?

I find towels work well, yes :) it's important to wash the fleece 3 times before use too (without fabric conditioner!) as this breaks the waterproof seal so the fleece will wick.

I prefer towels too.

And a capful white vinegar is useful to remove the wee stains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back