• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fleece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I am picking up my 3 little piggies on saturday and having read your threads am now keen on using newspaper, towels and fleece rather than sawdust as I hate the smell of it and the mess!
Where is the best place to find reasonably priced fleece?
Thanks!
Sam

I just got baby pigs 2 weeks ago & I love the fleece idea! I got mine from Asda but * can get it in any supermarket or primark... I use 2 towels underneath & my boys don't smell at all... So far!

If you have an IKEA near you they were doing some light blue fleece for 99p! Or check out the pound store

Make sure that you prewash any fleece (always without softener) and never overload the washing machine - if too much washing water gets soaked up by the fleeces during the cycle, they will come out very smelly indeed!

Loads of places do nice fleeces and this time of year most shops sell them. B&M bargains have nice character fleece like peppa pig, thomas the tank and others. If you have a dunlem near you they stock christmas fleece! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back