• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Flintstones is coming to visit !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww she sounds like such a fighter. It's really scary to think that if you don't have a vet who is cavy savvy things could turn out so differently. I hope she goes from strength to strength. She has a great owner and a great vet so it's looking good xx

Awww thanks Sandra .... she really is a fighter ...I call her my wee soldier ....lol ... her outlook isnt great long term .....but once we work out how often her dentals are needed maybe the outlook could improve .... and as long as she wants it I do too ... she's likely to be on long term antibiotics but she's getting used to me being a pest every morning giving her them ... she deserves every chance she can get

If Ive learnt anything with this I would say if Your vet isnt cavy savvy get a 2nd opinion - if it wasnt for you both recommending Glenn Toffee would be gone .... very sad but also very true...

xx

Chicken Legs :))! Toffee is so cute, and you would think with what she's been though she'd be a bit fed up, not enjoying Popcorns and Parsley. Toffee is an amazing little pig! xx

She really is ... her zest for life is the main thing that keeps me sure I am doing right by her..... she is by FAR the liveliest pig I have and out of 8 considering she is the poorliest and smallest by FAR is amazing..

xx

034-6-1.jpg

Hmm, perhaps Cookie can come home with me too!

Her and fred would be the cutest couple, don't think Wilma would share though :))!

It's just a shame he isn't closer to you. How do you get there?

I drive .... but through the first visit (horrendous snow) and subsequent visits with downpours Ive never seen the likes of before.... I am considering public transport.... takes between 45 mins and just over 1.5 hours depending on the time of day/weather/rush hour....

Still.... he's worth it

xx

I drive .... but through the first visit (horrendous snow) and subsequent visits with downpours Ive never seen the likes of before.... I am considering public transport.... takes between 45 mins and just over 1.5 hours depending on the time of day/weather/rush hour....

Still.... he's worth it

xx

If you ever go on a Saturday morning, Jim and I could pick you up at the station and take you to the vets x

Still.... he's worth it

xx

Public transport isn't that bad, and it would probably be the same as the petrol money you use although easier just to jump in the car! rolleyes

Hmm, perhaps Cookie can come home with me too!

Her and fred would be the cutest couple, don't think Wilma would share though :))!

They really would make a fantastic couple .....

but sorry fred.... cookies too cuddleable to let go ... and wilma dont worry .... its easier to bring cookies into my house than let them go...

xx

And you .... anytime you are in the Glasgow way let me know and there'll be lots of piggies queueing up for cuddles.....we might even be able to rope in some other locals for a get together :)

xx

Ooo you could rope me in, I'll bring cakes! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back