• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Floor Time And 4 Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hello, I was just wondering if my 4 boys could have floor time together or is it likely to turn ugly? I don't want them to live together, just thought it might be nice if they could all play together. I don't know if it's likely to be a bad choice or not?.

I know that the temptation is always there, but please don't!

Every meeting is an introduction for your boys and will be treated as such. Guinea pigs don't have the concept of playtime; they operate in terms of territory, strange group encounters and dominance. If you are unlucky you can end up with fall-outs not only between the pairs but also between established pairs. :(

I know that the temptation is always there, but please don't! Every meeting is an introduction for your boys and will be treated as such. Guinea pigs don't have the concept of playtime; they operate in terms of territory, group meetings and dominance.
That's great thank you, I shall do no such thing then, I wasn't sure if it was different to actually living together. Thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back