• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Floor Time Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarandbubble

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Every time I take my pigs out for floor time, they will ONLY potty in the igloo. In the cage, they potty wherever. There are multiple shelters, but they only use the igloo! Why won't this behavior transfer and could someone explain it? Thank you!

They obviously like that igloo best. Why not just leave the igloo out and see what happens? if your piggies are new, you'd best sprinkle their hideys about a foot away from each other and also peg a sheet over the top of the run for an added feel of safety.

We've always done floor time with them, but yesterday they were wry shy about it. They actually only started running and popcorn hang when I removed the pigloo. I was wondering though why they'll only use the igloo for potty during floor time, but when I put the igloo in the cage they go everywhere ELSE.

I am sorry, I can't answer that! Piggies have very much their own ideas, is all I can say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back