Floor Time - What's Your Setup Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to what people do with their piggies during floor time and how you have your floor time setup if you put things out for them. :) also how long do your piggies like to stay out for? My boys usually like to stay out for half an hour to 1 hour each day depending on their mood.

I put lots of hideys and chubes out for my boys, they tend to have their favourite spots and things to do each day. For instance they've developed this naughty habit of burrowing behind the laundry bag at the other end of he kitchen and pooping and weeing in the gap behind it. Naughty boys. XD

This is my boys current setup but I change things round quite a lot.

image.jpg

What about your piggies?

Last edited:

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Fab set up! My girls normally get a tunnel, cereal boxes and paper bags to play in. :)

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I put out cushions, cardboard boxes, tunnels and tubes and they also jump in and out of the bedside tables

katanamoon

Photo Competition Winner
Reaction score
I set my hallway up for floor time (god bless lino) - close off the doorways and the corner with the electric plugs with a few grids cable-tied together and off they go! One end I cover in puppy pads and newspaper with a hay tray in the middle, then spread out a few areas with puppy pads and towels/fleeces with tunnels, cosies, paper bags full of hay and the fleecy strawberry :) I'll try and get photos next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.