FLORENCE, , , MY LOUD MATE, , THANK YOU,

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
What a beautiful tribute for such a wonderful piggy. Things will get better and in time you will smile when you think of her, but for now it's ok to cry as much as you want. Mrs Dougal, Mavis and Moo will look after you I'm sure. Popcorn free Florence ❤❤❤
Thank you from us 4,

Little Ones

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you, hope it does get better cos I keep breaking down,
It’s still fresh so you’re bound to. In the space of about 4/5 months I lost 2 piggies. One absolutely tore me up for a while because of guilt that I could’ve done better, I cried non stop for several days, literally!
The other was my piggy of over 6 years - he passed just over 2 weeks ago. It took me a full week to not cry whenever I’d spot clean the cages.
Let yourself grieve, cry as much as you need to, you lost someone special to you. If you didn’t cry then I’d be concerned! Where there is sadness, there is immense love

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
It’s still fresh so you’re bound to. In the space of about 4/5 months I lost 2 piggies. One absolutely tore me up for a while because of guilt that I could’ve done better, I cried non stop for several days, literally!
The other was my piggy of over 6 years - he passed just over 2 weeks ago. It took me a full week to not cry whenever I’d spot clean the cages.
Let yourself grieve, cry as much as you need to, you lost someone special to you. If you didn’t cry then I’d be concerned! Where there is sadness, there is immense love
I'm sorry you recently lost a loved piggie, let's hope they playing together in rainbow 🌈
Your message is lovely, xx Thank You,

Truffle and Coco

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I am sure someone said this earlier, probably a lot better than I will, but Florence was the guinea pig that you loved because of the life you gave her. You have her the best life any piggy could ask for, and the reason she blossomed was because of the care, love and attention you gave her. She was lucky to have you.

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Its Sunday Florence, , , , our night,
I miss you and your squeak and piģgie daddy looked at a video we did,
Its going to take a while but it hurt so much to see you, 1 cuddle more pls,

Zanzan

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Its Sunday Florence, , , , our night,
I miss you and your squeak and piģgie daddy looked at a video we did,
Its going to take a while but it hurt so much to see you, 1 cuddle more pls,
She will always be a part of you, however much it hurts let yourself think of her and you will be able to feel her. I hope that makes sense. It won't always feel like this 💜

YvonneBlue

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
What a lovely tribute to your special girl. Florence had such a wonderful life with you and her piggy friends. Sending big hugs.:hug:

Swissgreys

Staff member
Reaction score
I really am thinking of you and your little tribe of piggies right now Dave.
Florence was sent to you for a reason and you gave her a wonderful life - never question that for a moment.
:hug:

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dave, I am so sorry. Please remember how much care and love you give to all your piggies.
I know it hurts but you can never have the love without loss and consequently lost without the love. The love is always worth the loss. Stay strong and look after yourself.

Sleep well beautiful lady

RIP Florence
X x

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Dave, I am so sorry. Please remember how much care and love you give to all your piggies.
I know it hurts but you can never have the love without loss and consequently lost without the love. The love is always worth the loss. Stay strong and look after yourself.

Sleep well beautiful lady

RIP Florence
X x
Thank you Billy, oh man it does hurt,

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
I've come back to this to read the lovely comments, , , thank you all.
I miss Florence and the reduce of posting on here reflects that, , she's was a wonderful piggie and kept me and Mrs Dougal going,
As I type this my 3 are attacking there tea,,
Look FLORENCE we doing ok love,
20210521_161805.jpg20210521_161757.jpg
We all miss you tho, xxxxxxxxxx

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
I find it quite therapeutic to read old threads about my piggies who I’ve lost over the years. When you have had such a bond it’s natural to miss them dreadfully, but seeing their old threads and photos of them in all their glory can be a comfort. Hope you are doing ok Dave xx

weepweeps

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Hello Dave. I’m pleased to see that you are all doing ok. Florence is definitely watching over you all. Keeping her eye on you. It will take time but you’ll get to a place where you will just remember the happy times. ❤️