• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Floss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I lost my darling Floss to a longstanding illness on Friday 11th August, she was just 17 months old and our time together wasn't nearly long enough. I decided rather than bury her in the garden, I would bury her in a pot that will forever be with me. I took this idea from Chrissie of Gorgeous Guineas and thinks it's a brilliant idea....

Here is Floss at various ages, she was a stunning little pig with a cheeky character that is sorely missed!
28b5ce35.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0295a.jpg

And this is where she is now buried, the bush with grow and produce delicate purple and pink flowers year after year.
DSCF0429.jpg

I love her final resting place Beks.

Floss was such a special girl that she richly deserves such a lovely tribute.

God bless Floss, the resting place for her is lovely, I'd have to wrap any pots in bubble wrap with my kids grandaughter and dog not to mention 3 young nieces it would be in pieces in minutes and I can imagine me going nuts >:( :o

So sad to hear your sad news... she was a very beautiful. How lovely to burry her in a way she can always be with you where ever you live.

Susie

That's a lovely idea.

RIP little Floss x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back