• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Flutterby's Guinea Pigs

Wilbur is gorgeous! If Tallulah hadnt already got married we'd be first in the queue, but fortunately she has married Ollie who is respectably furry and doesnt have the "skinny pig ear flap" sound that wakes me up at 5am every day. Not sure I could cope with a slappy ear flap duet at dawn :) hope Wibur finds a nice new friend soon!

Awww my little baby. He was such a pleasure to have around the house. Do miss my little Skinny boy but very glad he has gone to the best home.

He also became a daddy last week to his previous owners girls as an accidental pregnancy. His babies are just adorable.

I have a few threads here and there but I thought instead of posting a new one for each cute picture, I'll just put all my pics here in this one place :)

Here goes!

My name is Ruth, or Flutterby on the forum. I am piggy slave to 6 pigs (A neutered boar and 5 sows).
Our Facebook Page is 'A Very Northern Guinea Pig' and the link to it is in my forum signature :)

Here are my guys:
View attachment 78521

They live in their own room next to my living room:
View attachment 78522View attachment 78523View attachment 78524View attachment 78525View attachment 78526View attachment 78527

Intro done :)
Oh my gosh they’re gorgeous! I’ll come and find your Facebook page :) x

Thanks I’ll go have a look now :)
I notice you have skinny’s and fluffy pigs do they get along ok? We’re getting a skinny girl in 5 weeks time and I’m worried my fluffy girls might not get along with her x

Thanks I’ll go have a look now :)
I notice you have skinny’s and fluffy pigs do they get along ok? We’re getting a skinny girl in 5 weeks time and I’m worried my fluffy girls might not get along with her x

Yes they get alone fine, just do the introductions properly. Check out the behavioural guides on the forum :)

Back