• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Flutterby's Guinea Pigs

Dennis has come out in sympathy with Ronnie and has haypoke now. The earliest appointment I could get was 4pm this afternoon.

Dennis has come out in sympathy with Ronnie and has haypoke now. The earliest appointment I could get was 4pm this afternoon.
Oh no! Sending lots of healing vibes from our lot to Dennis!

Oops sorry I thought the lovely Ronnie was a chappie! Sorry Ronnie x

Ha don't worry! She get's that a lot! Her name is Veronica but she's always been nicknamed Ronnie!

Thanks Ruth, earlier on a finally managed to get the offending bit of hay out of his eye. It was an inch long seed head! :yikes: :yikes: Ouch.

I managed to get Ronnies out, a long piece of hay that had stuck in the corner and gone around under both her upper and lower eyelid! :eek:

My herd are very sorry that Dennis has hay poke.
They think he should have lots of extra treats after his eye drops & they hope his eye gets better quickly

My herd are very sorry that Dennis has hay poke.
They think he should have lots of extra treats after his eye drops & they hope his eye gets better quickly
Thanks Dennis has 2 lots of drops and Metacam and is very pleased to report that he got a strawberry top after them tonight.

That's good news then. Well done Ronnie! Keep it up. Get better so that I can have a lovely pigture of you!

Valentine went for his neutering today and is now come recovering nicely! His 6 week wait now starts! Roll on 10th December for this gorgeous boy!

Here we are having a quick snuggle before we went into the vets, he was totally unfazed and just wanted to give me kisses and pose!

20191029_083023.jpg

Back