• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

fly zappers who has them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
as some of you may know I HATE flies big time ever since losing a wonderful bunny to fly strike, my 2 pigs sheds have always since then had fly zappers, smallish ones, but today have just spent £85 on 2 big ones I'm going to get my shed fly free no matter what it takes, ( not going to tell hubby though) has anyone else got them,
the pigs used to jump when they pinged hope these new ones are'nt any louder, mind you they did get use to them,

My dad's got one and I hate it when you hear the flies 'pop'! ;D Going to get a smallish one for our spare room

i'm going to buy one from ebay this year. not sure which one though

me too. I don't want get a big one, but I don't want a tiny one either! LOL

Maybe the ones for £5-99 or the £9-99 ones? The electronic ones with the grate at the front look good, my dad's got one of them.

kellyandpiggies said:
My dad's got one and I hate it when you hear the flies 'pop'! ;D Going to get a smallish one for our spare room

I love hearing them pop because they cant do any more harm and I always want to start singing "another one bites the dust" the 2 smaller ones i have are going into our conservatory and kitchen, I hate the smell of fly spray so hopefully this will help,
the 2 I brought have big grids on the front of them, so big hefty ones, I got them from www.nisbits.co.uk a catering firm as my son is at college for cooking etc I used where I get all his kitchen stuff from.

LOL My dad sings that too when he hears them! Ordered mine on ebay.. should be here soon!

Don't fancy the really big ones because we don't have that much room as it is! ;D

The £10 ones, the lesser ones are like a plug in! Our plugs are nowhere near the piggies so didn't see the point in them.

If this one works well then I will get another couple for around the house..

Which one you getting? I looked in argos - they have ONE - and it's £20!

plugged my zappers in last night and they work brilliantly but the boys shed has more dead flys then the girls why do you think that is? maybe the boys are more smelly lol,
anyway pulled their blinds down ready for bed, when hubby says you are going to have to do something about your sheds because the glow looks like you might be growing cannabis lol, dont know why I'm laughing because he is serious , he thinks some one might see it and report us, so I need to get black out blinds now, its never ending

LOL Michelle - you sure it's not cannibis? ;) ;)

We haven't got any flies around as yet.. Hoping it could stay that way!

kellyandpiggies said:
LOL Michelle - you sure it's not cannibis? ;) ;)

We haven't got any flies around as yet.. Hoping it could stay that way!

maybe i could name one of my piggys cannabis because we live near the sea we tend to get more flys earlier, the girls have a total of one tiny one but the boys have about 30 and some are biggish, wierd,

I think so.. my boys always smell worse and quicker than the girls. It's all the hormones I reckon

I have ordered mine from good old ebay. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Lol dont worry about blinds michelle if anyone reports you just take the police down to the shed and show them lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back