• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Flying Pigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piglover

I have had lots of piggies and they never cease to amaze me with different behaviours! I have a new baby who is at the moment in "quarantine" to assess how he is health and eating etc. Last night I was cleaning out him and my other two and I thought to ease the "trauma" for him of being cleaned out I would put him in this basket I had its sides were quite high. I put him in it and put the basket on top of another cage and went about my chore.
All of a sudden out the corner of my eye I saw this blur pass by and realised the baby had launched himself out of the basket and sooo luckily for him onto a towel! It coulda been very nasty as he was quite high up. I've had piggies hopping up and popcorning etc but this was very high and he is only 6 weeks! Pigs might fly!!

LOL haha awww glad he was ok! bless him! Sounds like he just wanted to see what was going on in the 'real' world ;)

Ahhh, they grow up so fast... next he'll be driving, and then leaving home...! ;D

x

LOL Guinea used to be like that when he was younger! All my piggies like to perch on my shoulder, but Guin always would jump off if my hand wasn't on him!

Saying that, Jovi is getting like that too, the little menace!

that is why we had a pig called floo originally because he flew right out of my hands at 3 weeks old luckly landing on a sack of hay phew, but it shook me up, floo is also as we found out from Harry Potter as in floo dust, we are onto floo 2 now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back