• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Food Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyAndGarry (TEAS)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (West Hunsbury), Northampton, UK
Due to the nature of many of the pigs here at TEAS, they need to have the smaller nuggets. They enjoy the Excel Blackcurrant and Oregano nuggets. However, they do only come in the smaller bags and, as you can imagine, our piggies get through a huge amount very quickly! You can help us out by sending a contribution of food directly to TEAS. Our address is:

The Excellent Adventure Sanctuary
20 Fleetwind Drive
East Hunsbury
Northampton
NN4 0ST

Thank you!

www.amazon.co.uk/Excel-Guinea-Blackcurrant-Oregano-Nuggets/dp/B004H14J32/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420637763&sr=8-1&keywords=excel+blackcurrant

www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/Products/CN0652/harringtons-optimum-guinea-pig

I have an Amazon account & will be happy to send you some next week when I get paid. Somewhat broke after Xmas & the cerebral palsy crowd hit me earlier today taking all my spare pennies!.

I have an Amazon account & will be happy to send you some next week when I get paid. Somewhat broke after Xmas & the cerebral palsy crowd hit me earlier today taking all my spare pennies!.
Thank you so much, very appreciated. The money we raise for TEAS only cover the vet bills and all the rest I pay for myself, which is becoming increasingly difficult to fund, due to the extra residents we have taken on during 2014. Now they are able to eat well again, our little guys love their food, and the veggies alone are costing in the region of £50 per week, without taking into account buying the nuggets. It's just lovely seeing them all enjoy their food again!

Thank you so much, very appreciated. The money we raise for TEAS only cover the vet bills and all the rest I pay for myself, which is becoming increasingly difficult to fund, due to the extra residents we have taken on during 2014. Now they are able to eat well again, our little guys love their food, and the veggies alone are costing in the region of £50 per week, without taking into account buying the nuggets. It's just lovely seeing them all enjoy their food again!
Know how lovely it feels to see piggies loving their food again after my boy's recent illness & massive weight loss. I'll be happy to help fill those little tummies!

I saw on a site somewhere before someone asking for barcodes of used Burgess guinea pig food to be sent to her as apparently she had a deal with Burgess to get food from them this way. Does TEAS have anything similar?

I saw on a site somewhere before someone asking for barcodes of used Burgess guinea pig food to be sent to her as apparently she had a deal with Burgess to get food from them this way. Does TEAS have anything similar?
Yes are part of the Burgess scheme, but to be honest I have only ever received one bag of food, and that has been in about two years.

Hi,

Just though I'd let you know that if you order Burgess Excel online on Amazon.co.uk you can get a 10k bag of it for £20, which considering that the 2kg bags of the mixed flavours cost £11-12 that's pretty good value :D

Yes are part of the Burgess scheme, but to be honest I have only ever received one bag of food, and that has been in about two years.

Ah, so there is no point sending you the barcodes as Burgess have only ever once made good on their promise? Shame as I have about 4..

Hi,

Just though I'd let you know that if you order Burgess Excel online on Amazon.co.uk you can get a 10k bag of it for £20, which considering that the 2kg bags of the mixed flavours cost £11-12 that's pretty good value :D

I think the TEAS piggies don't eat the normal (value) nuggets but the more expensive and smaller flavoured ones. Only the nuggets come in 10kg not the flavoured I thought. I used to feed mine on these but fortunately they liked the nuggets and refused to eat the flavoured ones after when I tried.

If anyone wants to donate bags of the Black Currant and oregano nuggets to TEAS you can order from other website which are much cheaper. I think it was pet supermarket that I found the cheapest for under £5 per bag and over £29 is free delivery.

This would be a good idea if a few people wanted to donate a bag or 2 each because you could share an order :)

Have sent some food.
If you order from Pet supermarket use the code 15FIRST to get 15% off your first order.
Do you have an Amazon wishlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back