• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Food Time Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the fresh food my piggies are having today. Its quite a selection - Celery, Spinach and Lettuce

All cut up and ready to be given to the piggies

foodtime1.jpg

Crater Head and Whiskers have decided that they no longer like their food in their tub!

yumyum.jpg

Edited - Meant spinach - not parsley!

awww what cute piggies! hehe looking like they are lovling their food!

violet x

The majority of the food has gone so hopefully they enjoed it! :) When Crater and Whiskers finish their food, they ususually walk around the cage with that plastic tub on their head. lol. All it was is a tub which had sour cream in it before however now its their favourite toy!

LOL - you should see my chopping board after I've done the veg for all of my lot!

I have veg for my own 8 pigs then 6 current fosters to chop for too!

Takes me ages and costs a fortune!

Kate

Just look at those spoilt piggies, they are lucky to have such a varied menu ;D Which one is the parsley though? I've never seen parsley that looks like any of them, lol. My piggies are feeling left out, they think they are missing something ::) ;D

Wheekster said:
Just look at those spoilt piggies, they are lucky to have such a varied menu ;D Which one is the parsley though? I've never seen parsley that looks like any of them, lol. My piggies are feeling left out, they think they are missing something ::) ;D

I meant spinach lol - Whoops - sorry! They are all the sme thing to me lol. They have so much of things that I get confused. I meant to type spinach but for some unknown stupid reason wrong parsley! lol - Must have parsley on the brain!

ooh your food looked lovely, can you invite me for tea next time
LOve Pip :D

have any of you tried to see if you can veggies cheap or even for free from greengrocers they throw things like carrot tops out and also tend to have a mixture of good fresh odds and ends leftover at the end of the day, our local fresh produce place gave me 2 hugh crates of carrot tops and greens the other day for nothing, and was invited to pop in anytime for more,
how many of you give your piggys lettuce? I was always told it can give them the scours (diaroeah) so unless they are in for a treat dont tend to give it to them, and then only a tiny amount

LOL those pics are great Barbara, i love how one minute they are acting all civilised then the next they cant get enough LOL.

Yeah, the pictures are great Barbara. Best not show my piggies those pics or they will be drooling! lol anim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back