• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

For Wiebke - Cariad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should arrange to meet up... with Oliver!

Is Cariad with you, Jane?

That would be good.
No Cariad isn't with me, I am collecting her from Becky I think, and Piggy Training her down here to meet with Wiebke. xx

Oh my, she is stunning! How can I live knowing this precious girl is only an hour or so down the road from me...you'd better start pignap-proofing your house Wiebke!

As I said before, the name you have chosen for her is absolutely beautiful, it really suits her. I can't wait to see how she settles in with Llewi, Nerys, Nia, Taffy and Tegan.

Now I have to figure out how to fight this urge to find a coronet for myself! Seeing Cariad's elegance and the beautiful crest on her head takes me back to many wonderful memories of my beautiful Tuppy.

OMG WOW!x)x)x) Cariad is just stunning and such a beautiful fitting name too! as stroppy as coronets may be they always suck me in so badly i love there little almost frown because of there strange head hair lol,You are very lucky to have such a gorgeous girl although I'm now wondering why she isnt red or have red colouring lol,you may just have to get a whole herd of piggies in Cariads colouring drooldrooldrooldrool i cant wait to see her with he new piggy family!

OMG WOW! Cariad is just stunning and such a beautiful fitting name too! as stroppy as coronets may be they always suck me in so badly i love there little almost frown because of there strange head hair lol,You are very lucky to have such a gorgeous girl although I'm now wondering why she isnt red or have red colouring lol,you may just have to get a whole herd of piggies in Cariads colouring drooldrooldrooldrool i cant wait to see her with he new piggy family!

If I'm correct there was a battle royal over the two red/white girls Molly and Marmalade; and I wanted only one more piggy!

The funny thing is, my sister has just got two new girls for herself and her daughter, and her daughter's is - yes, you've got it, a white fluff ball with a silver agouti head! :))x)

well your group will certainly look pretty with one very individual piggy!
its strange that your niece has the same coloured piggy as you but they would look so pretty togetherx) xxxxxxx

My niece's piggy looks like some rexoid/texel type.

Yes, I am getting my own little crown on top now! :)):)):))

Ooh, the wait is unbearable! :0 :))

We will be busy putting up the new C&C palace, so the time will pass quickly. It's not anything like with Taffy whom I fell for at the beginning of June and got home at the end of August...

Believe me - THAT was a long wait (but well worth it in the end!).

We will be busy putting up the new C&C palace, so the time will pass quickly. It's not anything like with Taffy whom I fell for at the beginning of June and got home at the end of August...

Believe me - THAT was a long wait (but well worth it in the end!).

I only had to wait a week and it felt like a lifetime! drool:(|)

She is gorgeous and very lucky to have such a caring and wonderful mum as wiebke xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back