• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Forage

Herbs&Spice

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if anyone had a favourite place to buy dried forage as i thinking it is time to stock up on some ready for the winter months for my girls.

Is it silly that I'm very excited waiting for this parcel? I can't wait to give the boys a treat, they are so fed up now they can't have garden time. Paper bags and boxes stuffed with hay are old hat now, S&P can't even be bothered to explore the little piles of grass/veg hidden round the room at floor time. 2 bored little faces are peering out of hidies at me. :(

Is it silly that I'm very excited waiting for this parcel? I can't wait to give the boys a treat, they are so fed up now they can't have garden time. Paper bags and boxes stuffed with hay are old hat now, S&P can't even be bothered to explore the little piles of grass/veg hidden round the room at floor time. 2 bored little faces are peering out of hidies at me. :(

Not silly at all! I’m desperate for mine to arrive!

My lot love the forage from Piggy Parcels, too. Green oat and plantain are loved by everyone. Some of the others have been more slow burn. Like nettle and strawberry leaf - at first they refused them but I persisted and once they’ve got used to them they have all been eaten.

Mine too!
Green oat, Plantain and the Respitory mix are a big hit. Nettle is a no at the moment, 2 of them walked backwards away from it as if it was poison! I haven't opened the others yet, thought I would introduce them slowly.
keep trying them on the Nettle, some times it takes them a while. Mine used to back away from mint and now love it🤦🏼‍♀️ X

Back