• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Forum Admin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
I am absolutely delighted to welcome Falken and The Highway Man as Administrators on the forum. They have worked wonders over the past 24 hours, to get the forum back up and running. The problem we had was huge, and I really thought we would lose the forum. I can never thank them enough for saving many years of hard work and knowledge that has been documented on the forum.

They will work alongside Lee (Sport billy) and myself (when I manage to find time away from the Sanctuary and my Little Badger's Pet Care business and being Nana to Nathan).

I am sure you will all join me in welcoming them to our community and I know they are going to be a very valuable asset!

Welcome guys!

Big Welcome to The Highwayman and Falken. Thank you both very much for all you have done. Falken has worked tirelessly for 48hrs to get us back to were we are, without him we'd be toast so to speak and The Highway Man has been nothing short of spectacular - naturally :)) .

Thank you

Well done Falken and The Highway Man! Thank you sooooo much. If it weren't for this forum I would still be making mistakes with my piggies.

Big thank you to both of you - I know how much work must have been done behind the scenes - Kudos to you both.

Don't let Falken kid you into thinking he worked hard at it - the guys a computer whizz and fixed the forum with his eyes closed! :))

Don't let Falken kid you into thinking he worked hard at it - the guys a computer whizz and fixed the forum with his eyes closed! :))

I tried to get my brother to help (he's a software engineer) although he didn't have the time (he's pulling 12-14 hour days at moment) he did send an email with advice and I saw what would be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back