• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hot Topic Forum Moving Host Thursday 13th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello

We will be moving hosts at 7am on Thursday 13th October 2016

This will take the site offline while the transfer process is taking place and the DNS settles again... So you won't be able to access the forum

Please keep up to date with this on our Facebook Page The Guinea Pig Forum | Facebook

Lee

Last edited:
Good luck i hope it does not take all day but i understand if it does.

If you haven't used our back up forum before, you'll have to register, it's painless and free! ;)

It's a lot less pretty than this forum and not as technically advanced - in fact it's steam powered but provides a useful back up. ;)

I'd forgotten the backup forum - not had to use it for a fair while.

Let's hope the IT gods look favourably on us and it all goes smoothly. Many thanks to Lee, Reece and Matt for all the work that is going on behind the scenes.

We may well be down for the day guys - sorry. But it is worth it in long run and there is never a good time....

Does this mean i will have to re register to another forum or will it remember my details?
The reason why i'm asking as visual codes are a nightmare for a blind person and sadly the audio links there are to tell you what the letters are are so badly done you cant understand what they're saying at all...
Could you email me with the new forums address or will it be the same as this one or will you have to change this as well?
Sorry for all the questions...

Everything will remain the same, the only difference will be the physical location where the forum software is housed. The members won't notice any difference user side. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back