• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

FORUM SILENCE MONDAY 13TH MARCH 9AM - 12PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

FORUM SILENCE

MONDAY 13TH MARCH 9AM - 11AM

THIS IS IN MEMORY OF ALL OUR PETS THAT HAVE GONE TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE.

THIS IS NOT COMPULSORY!​

Lovely idea Michele, I will do it for sure. My sweet Rosie and Honey - both hamsters and my fish, Sunny.. are all up there in Rainbow Bridge. :'(

Actually Livie you have given me an idea. If we post the pets that we will be remembering on this thread too.

My Angels are

Pepper (bird) - 1982 aged 7 years

Talisman(cat) - August 1992 aged 2.5 years

Barney McGrew(cat) - 15th April 2005 7 years (only a month off his 8th)

Oscar (cat) - 23 February 2006 Aged 14.5 years

RIP IN PEACE MY LITTLE ANGELS.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.

MISS U ALL SO MUCH

MUMMY​

OK, I like that, will be joining in for sure..

In dear memory of all the animals that I have had the privilege of becoming a Mummy to..

All my love to you all especially Typsy and Jin-Jin.. I love you and miss you so very much..

Until we meet again.

Mummy xx

I will be thinking of
Sam
Zimba
Shane
Mog
Willow
Thumper
Meg
Muffin
Snowball
Chirpy
and many others

Doctor Atkins, by darling little guardian angel

I will be thinking of you then, as I am now, as I will for ever.
I love you
Mummy xxxxxxx

And also Fizz and Whizz - please look after Doctor for me xx

I will be thinking of you my darling pets

Ricky (dog)
Sweetie, Ruby, Marla (rats)

I know that my dad is up there with you as you crossed that rainbow bridge :'(

I will be remembering my darling Cepher cat who found me and kept me company (and sane) for 10 years through thick and thin. She died on 13th March 1999 at 10am peacefully in her bed beside me.

Also my lovely beautiful Lucy Hamster who wondered into my garden one balmy night in July and stayed with us until she passed away 2 years later.

Run free my darlings. Have fun at the bridge until I can be with you again.

I shall be remembering Mini, Alfie, Marlow, Bobby and Toby.

And the rescue animals that have been too far gone for me to help.

To my big boy guinea, Buster, who died last febuary. I rescued him from a home where they saw him as a pet in a cage and nothing more. i offered to take him and cared for him the rest of his days....the best piggy who called me when i would come home and snuggled with me. love you, buster and you will always be missed.. :'(

i`ll be remembering
percy 1 and 2 hamsters
brett(snake)
brett 2(snake)
gizmo- toby my dog aged 15 years(sadly had to be put down)

all of which are looked after by my brother scott who passed away 17 years ago aged 15.

thinking of you all always
karen

Just one question, won't the American people be on different times from people in UK, so they will be quiet in a different time to what is said?

Well, I am all ready for Tommorow's silence. Will this happen every week?

I suggested to Ellie that pehaps a day should be chosen for a yearly silence (perhaps the day the forum opened). This is because inevitably there will be other deaths on the site, but we can't keep doing this. What do you think?

I don't want to sound unsympathetic and I have lost someone very special recently, as have other people on this forum, it's just that we will end up doing it every few months which would only be fair as more members lose people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back