• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Found an old video of Dot and Sky

Lovely video.
They look such happy piggies.
How are you doing now?
Sky didn't like Dot, he tried to bite her a few times in the bonding sessions. So I called it a day lol.

I'm OK thanks, work has calmed down, probably too much, but feeling less stressed. I got put back in the deep end at work with 1 day notice. And straight after my paps funeral, it done me in, mentally and physically.

How are you?

I’m fine, I haven’t stopped working but just adapted to a different way of doing things.
Thanks for asking

Love Sky, what a handsome chap he was!
When I used to be a guest just browsing the forum, I used to think what's going on with people's Guinea pigs being sick, because sky went for 7 years without needing a vet visit. Now I realised that's rare

Wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing man

How could he not like Dot, she’s the best! :))
He was gorgeous :love:
He didn't like his litter brother Pip either. He lived alone but neighboured through the bars. Shame because he came to me already neutered 🤦‍♂️

He was left at a primary school with his brother after his original owners moved to Scotland and didn't bother taking them with them.

Also, I found out he was neutered to make him get along with his brother 🤦‍♂️. So a vet probably did advise this would work

He didn't like his litter brother Pip either. He lived alone but neighboured through the bars. Shame because he came to me already neutered 🤦‍♂️

He was left at a primary school with his brother after his original owners moved to Scotland and didn't bother taking them with them.

Also, I found out he was neutered to make him get along with his brother 🤦‍♂️. So a vet probably did advise this would work
Aah grumpy old Sky! At least he had some neighbours to chat with then.
Poor lad visiting the plum fairy when he didn’t have to though ☹️

Back