• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

found the girls a boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well we decided to find an older boar to match with our 2 little sows. last night we picked him up from a breeder who didnt want him anymore. hes a grey and white rex, and we have named him arthur.

120420111258.jpg

120420111263.jpg

he is being booked in for castration next week, and then once all clear a few weeks later he will be going in with the girls. i have already introduced them through the bars, and all 3 were chewing and pulling the bars trying to get to each other so i hope its a good sign. they were all smushing noses through the bars at the same time and talking lots. i hope it will be a good match. i will be letting them graze side by side in runs, well one run inside another, so they can get to know each other.

minipiggies6wks5days.jpg

i think they will make a lovely trio x)

he's a handsome boy alright :) I'm loving his slightly cocky smile in the second picture a sort of hells yeah two wives sort of thing good luck on his op as a fellow male i feel slightly sorry for him :)

What a stunner! I don't think you need to worry at all, not at their age!

Best of luck with the operation and the LONG wait afterwards!

Awwww bless hes gorgeous x) what a handsome chap!

he is lovely, bit of a sod to catch out of the cage/run but once hes caught hes very laid back. the breeder had 2 of them she didnt want, him and a white one. i love him to bits already, i wasnt sure about the fuzzy fur idea, but hes actually really nice to stroke.plus, I'm not allergic to him, i come out in rashes with the girls fur, bit for some reason he doesnt affect me ?/

I'm sure the wait after his op is going to feel like forever. it will be worth it in the end though :) ive put him in his cage top inside the main run with the girls. he seems completely uninterested in them, but they are a pair of little hussys chewing the bars to get into him. I'm quite sure he would be very much interested if he actually had a chance though...he isnt fooling anyone :))

10.30 monday morning hes in for his pre-op check up, then all being well by thursday/friday he should be sorted. the price has gone up a heck of a lot since i had our old boy done a few years back, but i think this big guy is going to be very happy in his new home with his 2 new wives :))

aww he's adorable and looks a lot like my Bea so I think I have finally worked out she must be a Aby-Rex cross! Good luck with the op, my Peter is booked in on Friday and I'm scared to death!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so handsome.................oh dear she's seen them and KERPLUNKED! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ...........................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ..........................wakey up mummy!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ............................o....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .....................oh my.....................GULP...................so cute...................adorable......................lovely....................kissable ones......................dark ones...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Wishing Arthur and his adorable wives just the best time together x)x)x)
Will look forward to their threads and pigtures droolx)droolx)

He is very handsome, similar to two of my girls..x)x)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so handsome.................oh dear she's seen them and KERPLUNKED! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ...........................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ..........................wakey up mummy!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ............................o....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .....................oh my.....................GULP...................so cute...................adorable......................lovely....................kissable ones......................dark ones...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

this had me in stitches :)) yes he does have the most wonderful kissy piggy lips, and unlike the girls he lets me photograph them, hes such a poser!

thanks for all the well wishes for the castration/bonding process. hes been out in the run alongside them for a couple of hours this morning, found them all sat side by side touching through the bars. the girls talk to him lots, and he rumbles and dances around but its all in slow motion and his rumbling is very quiet compared to any other boars ive known.

I'm hoping that with his introduction to the girls, he may keep them in check a little bit, penny pig (the black and white girl) is a bit of a bully towards nancy pig. she gets her little ginger butt nipped a lot for no good reason. i wanted an older boar so he could be castrated straight away, and so he wont be too bouncy skittish around the girls.

Used my 2 daughters for help in snapping a quick pic of all 3 together, poor Arthur was loving the whole 20-30 seconds he had with his wives with no bars between :)) bless him he looked lost when each of my girls swiped one of the girly pigs away from him the instant the pic was taken rolleyes he barely had chance to touch noses!

120420111276.jpg

Can I have the Brown and White Abyssinian girl already! x)

:)) Nancy pig, shes nothing but trouble i swear! You would soon hand her back, she chews clothes when you hold her, or nibbles skin if theres no clothes to chew, and she sucks and chews buttons on clothes too rolleyes wouldnt believe they were from the same litter because Penny pig is so laid back and easy to handle.

:)) Nancy pig, shes nothing but trouble i swear! You would soon hand her back, she chews clothes when you hold her, or nibbles skin if theres no clothes to chew, and she sucks and chews buttons on clothes too rolleyes wouldnt believe they were from the same litter because Penny pig is so laid back and easy to handle.

Oh no, not another looks are deceiving pig! :(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back