• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

found the little blighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I spent over 4 hours doing my boys shed out today because I knew there was a mouse in their, it kept chewing the towels and bits and pieces and i kept finding mouse poo everywhere, so I took drastic action I pulled everything out and found the little darling under the corrulux of one of the runs, I jumped my daughter jumped we both started screaming at it to get out, he ran for his life probably thinking what the heck is wrong with them humans, but he has gone ;D I hoovered the whole shed out so no trace of him is left, the towels are all in the wash, so the boys and eventually the girls shed were both spring cleaned today and i am totally worn out and covered in hay and dust etc but very satisfied he has gone, 8)

Hehe aww I'm like that too there are mice in our shed but I'm so scared i let my little sister sort them out. I Know the feeling after we clean the bunnies out we're exsausted and covered in dust etc x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back