Four Feet Of Snow = Winter In New England!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have a little snow in Mauchline (In Scotland) but nothing like that! Wow. I love the snow but think I would be annoyed with all that snow too. Lol.

You know, it IS fun DRIVING in it though! When everyone else's cars get stuck and nobody can go anywhere, I slap my Kia Sorrento into 4x4 and OFF I go! NEVER stuck... It's kinda killer! :)

The UK would grind to a halt if we had that amount of snow.... The UK stops with a tiny flurry and road snarl up

The UK would grind to a halt if we had that amount of snow.... The UK stops with a tiny flurry and road snarl up
OMG you guys are missing out! We're due another possible foot of snow this coming Sunday night into Monday! If I go out driving in it again, I'LL SHOOT A VIDEO so you can live vicariously!

:) Nope, I absolutely hate the stuff, it makes it impossible to get anywhere :)) We are not set up for it as a country so everything runs late...

You people corner the market on tea, if you only knew how much fun it was to sip said tea while barrelassing through MASSIVE SNOWDRIFTS with ease, you'd LOVE it! We're used to it, nothing stops- just school so they can properly plow the parking lots, but everything stays open and if you live here, and you're smart (not all are) you only drive a car with 4WD! The lady across the street from me (young & ameture) drives one of those silly mini coopers. She didn't even make it out of her driveway! HAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Oh my! I could never handle all of that! It makes me want to cry when there's 4centimeters of snow, nevermind 4feet! I don't think I have ever seen so much snow in one place! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back