• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Four Piggies On The Grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I put my piggies out on the grass today for the first time for three of them.
Sakura, Ryou and Bakura have never been out before. Romano has.

First up was Romano and Bakura. Bakura was a little unsure to begin with and then enjoyed himself.

IMG_2663 by Julesie_g, on Flickr

IMG_2683 by Julesie_g, on Flickr

Up next was Ryou and Sakurai. They both loved it.

IMG_2716 by Julesie_g, on Flickr

IMG_2718 by Julesie_g, on Flickr

I took hundreds of photos. :))

My 3 are having a whale of a time having the whole garden to explore, I sat out with them for an hour today, I've never seen so much popcorning! :))

Aww gorgeous piggies! :love: My piggies always enjoy stuffing as much grass as they can fit into their tiny piggy bellies before its time to go back to their cage!

Aww, I love seeing happy piggies munching on grass :luv: And yours are all rather beautiful!

As gorgeous :love: :drool: as ever. Thanks for sharing, lovely photos

Aww gorgeous piggies! :love: My piggies always enjoy stuffing as much grass as they can fit into their tiny piggy bellies before its time to go back to their cage!
Thank you! Oh god mine too. I have never in my life seen Romano eat so fast. I was worried about him :))

Ryou was the same but he's always been a greedy guts so I wasn't as surprised.

Aww, I love seeing happy piggies munching on grass :luv: And yours are all rather beautiful!
Aw thank you so much! ^_^
If they are good boys and girls they might get to go out today too :))

Nom nom greeeeeeeen spaghetti :drool::drool:
nom nom :))

As gorgeous :love: :drool: as ever. Thanks for sharing, lovely photos
Thank you! ^_^
You're welcome <3

If you go to the flikr folder 'Ryou and Sakurai' and 'Bakura and romano' you can see the other hundred :))

:DAaaawww, they are all such beautiful piggies! Romano is such a lovely big handsome dude! :wub:
That's a good idea to use a cage top for a run. I see that yours has a plastic lid, giving a bit of shade and helping them to feel less exposed. :tu:

They are adorable!I have been back and fowards like a yoyo with all the sudden showers,rushing to get them inside.

:DAaaawww, they are all such beautiful piggies! Romano is such a lovely big handsome dude! :wub:
That's a good idea to use a cage top for a run. I see that yours has a plastic lid, giving a bit of shade and helping them to feel less exposed. :tu:
Thank you so much! ^_^
Romano is an amazing piggie. I've had him since 2011 and my longest living piggie. He's never had any health problem apart from lice ones and knock on wood he won't get anything else either.

Thanks! ^_^ Yeah I use the cage specifically as a run in the summer. I sit next to them the whole time to so they are very safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back