• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Free Photo Competition Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Voting is now closed

Last edited:
Not all are honest! :evil:
Back to topic though, needs to be an option so they can't vote for their own photo!
And for what it's worth, for those of ud only online via a phone (me) the other way of voting was much easier, as to scroll through pics fearing that at any moment I might accidentally click on "vote for this pigture" was slightly unnerving.
The numbered choices first, followed by the photos was much easier & far safer to give an accurate vote. :))) Just my two cents...

And for what it's worth, for those of ud only online via a phone (me) the other way of voting was much easier, as to scroll through pics fearing that at any moment I might accidentally click on "vote for this pigture" was slightly unnerving.
The numbered choices first, followed by the photos was much easier & far safer to give an accurate vote. :))) Just my two cents...
I agree, I prefer the poll style voting :)

And for what it's worth, for those of is only online via a phone (me) the other way of voting was much easier, as to scroll through pics fearing that at any moment I might accidentally click on "vote for this pigture" was slightly unnerving.
Fat thumbs haha! I click the unlike button when I'm on my phone sometimes. Never mind ey!
Sometimes I like the poll way of voting, but then I think if the entries see they don't have any votes they may think people don't think their piggies are beautiful. But from what I've seen each photo has had at least a vote each!

Fat thumbs haha! I click the unlike button when I'm on my phone sometimes. Never mind ey!
Sometimes I like the poll way of voting, but then I think if the entries see they don't have any votes they may think people don't think their piggies are beautiful. But from what I've seen each photo has had at least a vote each!
All pigs are beautiful and I personally don't need to win a pigture competition to know this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back