• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Free Range Time Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Decided I wanted the pigs to be free range again because a while ago @theoretikos made me jealous of hers. But because I've got two single girls I can't have them both free range because they'll just have a square go if they bump into each other on their travels, so they're working by a weekly rota where i just swap the open grid on a Monday. This is cokes week lol :)
IMG_20150303_180559.jpg IMG_20150303_180540.jpg

She's spent most of the week sleeping in one of her old hideys under my bed :)

Aww that's great I would let mine out but id have to turn off the whole house electricity otherwise we'd have a couple of spiky fur balls ! :))

@ASTRID lol Aww luckily none of mines have ever chewed wires. Although by the look of Luna, you'd think she'd chewed right through the mains haha.

Awwwww I love the thought of my piggies being 'free range' but I have dogs & cats & toddlers & babies so this just wouldn't be a good idea!
Must be so much fun to watch them :yahoo:

Are you spending a lot of time hoovering up poops? And getting them stuck beneath your feet LOL?! That always happens to me when mine free range ;)

Lol! I haven't seen any, BUT I'm gonna pull my bed out and make sure. I'm hoping it's staying in the hideys under my bed and in the cage. I don't mind if I find some poops but if they've been peeing all over the floor they'll be for it! Lol

Lol! I haven't seen any, BUT I'm gonna pull my bed out and make sure. I'm hoping it's staying in the hideys under my bed and in the cage. I don't mind if I find some poops but if they've been peeing all over the floor they'll be for it! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back