• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Free Samples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 companies

I sent an email to three companies. I got 2 bags of food and some carrot treats and also loads of rabbit food. (no idea why i got rabbit food):{

I sent an e-mail yesterday to supreme and they are sending me a sample! very exciting stuff! Just sent another to burns. Its kind of addictive is'nt it!

Just read through the whole thread and ended up sending 5 emails to different companies. Will see if I get any back? :)

Just checked my emails this morning and have got 2 emails back saying they are sending me samples :)

supreme are sending me some science selective and burns are sending me some samples! fantastic! cant wait to see what arrives! :))

ohhh just got another email saying they are sending me some money off vouchers :)

Would just like to let you know that the waggs link is fab sent an email about half hour ago and just recieved a reply saying money off vouchers were on the way. Fab customer service i think

Would just like to let you know that the waggs link is fab sent an email about half hour ago and just recieved a reply saying money off vouchers were on the way. Fab customer service i think

remember to try others, they are really good, such as Burns, etc, they give you lots of freebie samples, with Wagg, * get x2 50p vouchers, i got carrot treats but piggie didnt like it - they prefer the more natural treats which are better for them anyway!

Yeah i found the same. I sent them an email last night at about 10pm (but they were obviously closed) and got one back this morning straight away at 9.15am :))

cant wait to see what I will get

what you just email these companies, saying that you would like some free samples of their small animals products and then they just say yes, and send them?

Cool :))

Have recieved samples from burns this morning! Only e-mailed them monday! excellant service. They have sent 4 little bags - herbal blend, meadow mix, plantain and dandelion. Some very happy piggies today! :))

what is the link/email address for burns?

i bet you're all glad i set up this thread!

no the herb treats can be used on gps, dont ask for food ask for samples on the plaintan, meadow mix etc.

got my burns samples today! got burns herbal mix for rabbits, burns meadow mix for rabbits, burns plantain and burns dandelion samples! plus lots of leaflets

got my samples too i got 2 vouchers for rabbit food? some guinea pig pellets and some cat food :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back