• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Free Samples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stargrrlclaire

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Post the companies that have sent you free samples here! Because everyone likes a freebie! :p-cxx>>>{:|

(Could someone make this a sticky please? It could make owning piggies a bit cheaper anyway!)

Here's a link to a site that gives names of a few companies you could try for different pet foods http://www.petplanet.co.uk/pet_food.asp

Last edited:
haha! what are we like! yes more please! we have the thread for Burgress Excel, we need some more!

supreme pet foods have emailed me to say free samples are in the post! how nice?

wagg have emailed to say they're sending vouchers, but no free samples.

I suppose, if you don't ask,you don't get!

Jane, we just said that we couldnt find smaller bags for Science Selective and wanted to try it with our piggys as heard it was a good product and if they do samples.

they are really nice there, just go to the links above, they sent them out really quickly. i got them like 2 days later!

I did this a few months back, and have to agree they were both very helpful and friendly :)

good good! i'm going to try out lots of companies, and put the company names on here once i get samples. i'll be nice and give them an ego boost!

I know that yorkshire tea give out samples too! Plus other food brands

I've just emailed Wagg and Science Selective so we'll see how I get on. I just said that I had fussy guinea pigs and I liked to try foods first before committing to buying anything.

We'll see in the next few days how we all get on!

BTW, this thread can be about any free samples, it doesn't HAVE to be guinea pig related! {:|:o:(|):<>

Ok - I am getting vouchers from Wagg (apparently they don't have any free samples to send out) and Supreme are sending me out a free sample. Hopefully they'll be with me soon. :)

Ok - I am getting vouchers from Wagg (apparently they don't have any free samples to send out) and Supreme are sending me out a free sample. Hopefully they'll be with me soon. :)
you had the same response as me! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back