• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Free To Enter Photo Competition! Great Piggy Prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello all!

Sorry things have been a little quiet regarding competitions

As a thank you to everyone for making us the Number One piggy forum out there, we'd like to run a free photo competition with a prize.

One poster - two entries only please. Submissions on this thread and it closes on Sunday 7th June at noon. Voting will then be opened for 2 days and winner gets a fab piggy prize :)

Not theme for this one, just a piggy photo.

Please submit your photo's in this thread!

Lee x

Last edited:
Apple (right) Peaches (left)
Relaxing together in there bed this was the last week they spent together before Apple made her long trip over the rainbow bridge to popcorn free on the long green grass x

Awww bless Apple, so sorry x

I would like to use this photo if that's ok in memory of my lovely piggy dash who sadly passed over the bridge in the early hrs of weds 27th may. The kindest , cuddliest most loveliest piggy you could ever meet and life will never be the same without him x

I shall have a go the only problem being is this photo isn't stored on this laptop it was on my old one and If I remember I had trouble uploading it the right way around as my avatar photo lol one of the tech admin on this site had to do it for me :D I shall try uploading it from my mobile :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back