• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

French Fancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents love them. I don't get a look in as they are gone. XD
I did steal a pink one not too long ago. So fluffy.

I love the yellow ones! I eat the cream bit off the top and then the sponge. Yum! Going to have to buy some now!
I always think the yellow icing is more moist, so that's why I love them!

To be fair, I never thought those two words would ever be used in the same sentence....
I just had a drink of tea which just came out my nose with laughter, not cool.
I did that once with shredded wheat! But I was sneezing. You can imagine it did not do the carpet any favours....
Also I spat out in laughter when I was watching I'm a celebrity the other day!

I did that once with shredded wheat! But I was sneezing. You can imagine it did not do the carpet any favours....
Also I spat out in laughter when I was watching I'm a celebrity the other day!

Oh god, shredded wheat! that's messy at the best of times! I bet you were finding bits of shredded wheat for dayyyyysssss!
I'm a celebrity is so funny! especially ant a dec! I always end up projectile spraying whatever i'm eating or drinking at the time, I should know better by now.

Oh god, shredded wheat! that's messy at the best of times! I bet you were finding bits of shredded wheat for dayyyyysssss!
I'm a celebrity is so funny! especially ant a dec! I always end up projectile spraying whatever i'm eating or drinking at the time, I should know better by now.
Yeah, Ant and Dec are great. Dec was pleased to know Tinchy Stryder was smaller than him!

hahahaha, its on soon! Maybe I should have a thread about it. I know how Dec feels, everyone is always taller than me...:(

hahahaha, its on soon! Maybe I should have a thread about it. I know how Dec feels, everyone is always taller than me...:(
I am sitting on the fence whether to watch I'm a celebrity, or watch the fall, which is very gripping! What to do what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back