• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea Wiggies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I posted a few days ago as I got two piggies and introduced them to my two girls. At first Tallulah wasn't very accepting and was chattering her teeth and puffing her fur at them. Things have calmed down a lot but then last night it was like from one extreme to another, Tallulah couldn't get enough of the two new girls and was trying to do things she really shouldn't do infront of her mummy, x)lol.
Is this a good sign that she has now accepted them or is she just a bit frisky?x)

x

She was probably in season and has it mixed up with the dominance issue, as they relationship is so new. The first seasons in a new group tend to be stronger.

Girls usually accept a new piggy within the first ten to fifteen minutes of meeting. The rest is dominance and the shaping of the relationship.

She was probably in season and has it mixed up with the dominance issue, as they relationship is so new. The first seasons in a new group tend to be stronger.

Girls usually accept a new piggy within the first ten to fifteen minutes of meeting. The rest is dominance and the shaping of the relationship.

They appear to be getting on ok, they have a few snappy moments but no major fights. How would I know if they really didn't like each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back